Title is ready!April 28, 2010
The title was obvious when we heard it…
This time, our film shall be called: “The Impossible River Journey”. Or, as we say in norwegian: “Den umulige reisen”.
There certainly are several reasons why this trip should have been impossible.
- The idea of rappelling down the worlds second largest waterfall?
- Paddling across the african continent.
- Bring along a refugee without any legal documents on the journey?
- Travel through restricted areas?
- And into racial segregated areas?
After several days of brainstorming, with several suggestions arriving from both South Africa, Denmark and Norway, we immediately felt the title was right when the suggestion came from the artistic director at West Norwegian Film Centre. She reminded us of how great the previous title was, and suggested: “The impossible journey”.
But since that title was already taken, we now own the river variety.
“The Impossible River Journey” / “Den umulige reisen” (c) 2010 AMEHN production.
Film certainly is a cooperative effort. Thanks!